Friday, November 28, 2008

Snowden @ The Earl Saturday Night

This is most likely our final local show of the year and we plan on unleashing a lot of new material. If you're in town for the holidays and have nothing to do Saturday night come out to The Earl and hopefully we can make it worth your while. The openers should be good too. Abby Go Go sound great from what I've heard online. I'm looking forward to checking them out live. It should be a fun night all around. Hope ya'll can make it out.

2 comments:

G said...

Damn, it's a bummer that I'm out of town for the holiday cause I've been wanting to hear the new tunes in person. Hopefully early next year you'll play somewhere in town after ya'll get back. Break a leg

Dave said...

Yup. I'm sure we'll be playing locally here and there before the new record comes out.