Monday, January 12, 2009

Bella

Sorry things have been quiet on the blog front lately. The past few weeks of my life have been consumed by the adorable little one in the photos below. Her name is Bella and my girlfriend and I unexpectedly inherited her over the holidays. She's a handful, but she's already melted our hearts and become a big hit at the puppy park at Piedmont Park here in Atlanta (and anywhere else we take her).

In Snowden news, there's another new song Jordan just finished (really good one) and now we're about to start shopping some demos around. The whole album is basically written and now we're just looking for the right option in regards to releasing it. I know it's taking a long time to come out, but we didn't want to rush this one. The sound has evolved quite a bit with this batch of songs and I think people will dig it. Thanks to everyone for havining patience. New music from Snowden will definitely drop this year!

6 comments:

breathmint said...

that is very nice news! and that is an extremely cute dog! :]

Anonymous said...

What's up cousin? Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday man. We need to get you down here to see the family. Sometimes it's like you are a figment of our imaginiation but I know you are real. Ha ha. Take care man and I am proud of your work. You are doing great! Talk to you later and I hope your birthday was great.

Anonymous said...

P.S. That was from me...Andy.

Dave said...

Thanks Andy. Hope ya'll are doing well. I'll make it down at some point. :)

M.T. Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M.T. Smith said...

Great to hear about the new tunes. I can't wait to hear it.

Just to clear things up, do you mean that you guys just have some ruogh demos you are shopping around to producers, or the album is finished, you are just trying to figure out how to realease it?

And I love the dog, great name ;)