Friday, December 7, 2007

Snowden Tour Video




I posted this video online a few weeks back, but wanted to post it here too. When we got back from the last tour Jordan gave me a bunch of his DV (camcorder) tapes. I went through the ones I didn't have and backed up some stuff to one of my hard drives that has a lot of old stuff from my camcorder on it too. Unfortunately, my camcorder died last year and I've yet to obtain a new one (soon hopefully). I actually have a whole bag full of DV tapes filled with Snowden stuff dating all the way back to the first incarnation of the band. I even have a vhs tape of our very first performance ever at Lenny's (the old location). Much of the footage I would dare not post here for fear of Jordan killing me. Most of it is painfully embarrassing to watch, but there are some gems scattered throughout a lot of it too. At some point I'll actually begin the daunting task of going through all that stuff, but for now I'm more interested in just collecting footage. Corinne also takes a massive amount of photos and video clips with her digital camera when we're on tour. Some of her stuff is in this vid too, but there's a lot more stuff she has that I need to get a hold of at some point. Anyway, I just cut up some of the more lighthearted moments and got a crash course in using iMovie while I was at it. I hope to post more videos after experimenting with video editing a bit more. Enjoy this one for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that was funny and fun! :) You guys crack me up! Keep up the good work with your music.. love it. Misch.

Anonymous said...

Sheppa and the didgeridoo, The Life and Times. Come back to KC!

Anonymous said...

and that's why you're my favourite band!

Anonymous said...

hahahahhaahaha. this was very funny! you look like you are having a fun time. i like your blog!!!
hugs crazy song girl